SnowHawk Goggle System Deluxe Shooter's Kit
Revision’s SNOWHAWK GOGGLE SYSTEM was developed specifically for use in extreme environments. Its striking design and secure fit makes this eyewear solution both adaptable to a range of mission profiles as well as uniquely suited for the most unforgiving environments on Earth. SnowHawk goggles deliver unmatched ballistic protection and anti-fog performance in remote, sub-zero conditions. With frames designed to seal securely and comfortably against the wearer’s face, and military-grade dual-pane thermal gasket lenses, SnowHawk eyewear insulates the eyes, providing elite environmental protection – for missions where the elements pose an equally formidable threat.
INTRODUCING the world's first-ever fully integrated ballistic goggle and balaclava system offering 100% face coverage, supreme anti-fog performance and ballistic protection. Collaborating with ANON, an industry leading snow sports brand, Revision developed a goggle that provides unmatched ballistic protection and performance in extreme weather conditions. The SnowHawk system includes a magnetically integrated balaclava which seamlessly connects to the goggle. Operators can rely on the system's fog prevention for peak performance in cold climates without compromising protection.
- ANON'S MFI TECHNOLOGY: Anon’s Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) technology integrates the goggle and balaclava, forming a full-seal with no exposure to the elements
- BREATHABLE BALACLAVA: The magnetically integrated balaclava has mesh over the mouth and nose to direct breath away, and is made from moisture-wicking material, pulling perspiration to the exterior
- DUAL PANE LENS SYSTEM: The thermal gasket lens has an insulated barrier between panes to keep the cold exterior from infiltrating
- OCUMAX ANTI-FOG COATING: Tested under EN 166 standards, Revision’s OcuMax Plus is proven to last longer than competing anti-fog solutions by a factor of 10-20 times, is chemical-resistant and prevents scratches, streaks and smears
- HIGH-IMPACT PROTECTION: Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations
- FLAWLESS OPTICS: Interchangeable, optical grade polycarbonate lenses shield eyes from unexpected fragments, provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, B and C rays, and ensure distortion-free vision for peak performance
- Width: 201 mm
- Lens Height: 79 mm
- Testing & Requirements
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 184.108.40.206 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 2 and 3 goggles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- TANAG 2920 (Edition 2) V50 = 856 ft/s (261 m/s)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)