SOTech Rapid Access Modular Medical Panel, Black
Note: Special Order item. Pre-order for quarterly purchases in October, January, April, and July. Lead times will be about 8 weeks from there. The first order submission will be in October.
The Answer (Description): Designed by ARSOF medical operators and developed by S.O.Tech, the RAMMP is fully customizable panel for trauma care providers working in fixed or temporary facilities or on ground or air mobility platforms. The system offers the utmost inflexibility to bridge the gap between aid bags and larger storage containers with a streamlined, highly organized modular system. Systems focus on tactical deployment flexibility and adaptability to any circumstances where medical aid will be administered. Features also include a series of small, medium and large pouches which are removable and interchangeable, accommodating mission specific customization of medical supplies. The RAMMP panel is PALS covered so medical operators can add or reconfigure pouches to suit mission needs. A center panel zipper allows it to be split and hung in two smaller areas. S.O.Tech’s interchangeable, high visibility Trauma labels allow for easy Trauma supply category recognition.
- Fully customizable medical panel
- Zippered center allows panel to be split in two
- Removable interchangeable pouches
- Modular pouches can accommodate mission specific customization of medical supplies
- Bridges the gap between aid bags and larger storage containers
- Comes with interchangeable high visibility labels to allow for easy supply category recognition
- Folds in half for easy storage
- Material: 1000D Cordura® Nylon
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 9.6lbs
- Dimensions Open: 20.5"x43.5"x4.5"
- Dimensions Closed: 20.5"x21.75"x9"
- Volume: 4013 cuin
- Modular Medical Pouch Small Pouch 9" x 5" x 6"
- Modular Medical Pouch Long Pouch 19" x 5" x 9"
- Modular Medical Pouch Large Pouch 9" x 5" x 9"
- US Patented