SOTech Rapid First Aid Pack (Pouch Only)
Note: Special Order item. Pre-order for quarterly purchases in October, January, April, and July. Lead times will be about 8 weeks from there. The first order submission will be in October.
The Rapid First Aid Pack is comprised of a pouch with quick pull open zippered closures and a pull-out panel. It can be opened with a one-handed single pull action to access medical items such as the tourniquet while on the vest or belt. A second one handed quick pull of a red nylon strap yanks the medical contents panel pouch out of the pouch for easy view or sharing contents. The pouch is secured by two side zippers, and double Velcro tongues topped with a web strap with a round knurled plastic bead. By pulling the bead (easy to feel and find) the double Velcro tongues disengage, and the front flap unzips in one motion. A tourniquet is then presented by the pull for the user as it is elastic retained inside the flap. Zippers can be used individually to access the pouch in case one of the zippers is disrupted. Double rows of MOLLE web are mounted on either side of the pouch exterior for mounting additional tourniquets or shears/gloves/flashlights. The zippers only run 2/3 of the way down the face of the pouch forming a retention bucket shaped pocket when open. The back panel can mount vertically with Flex Tab MOLLE compatible strips which can mount to a vest or horizontally using web loops to fit to a belt.
- Side MOLLE to attach TK pouch or tool pouch.
- Double zippered flap can be opened one side at a time or both sides at a time with pull strap.
- Elastic loop in flap holds extra tourniquet angled for easy grab.
- One-wrap Velcro® strap at base of panel secures a large bandage.
- Main pouch has Velcro in rear to secure Velcro-backed panel inside.
- Large insert panel has pouch with elastic speed draw cord and pull tab as well as side slots.
- Double Velcro secured top flaps give extra retention for airborne ops.
- Outer flaps ripped open by pull on one cord.
- Pullcord tipped with unique ribbed plastic ball for easy identification.
- Internal panel extracted by pull of red webbing tipped with large rectangular buckle.
- Back has loops for large and small belts for small of back carry.
- Back has vertical MOLLE/Flex Tab webbing to attach to PALS web on belt or vest.
- Can attach to drop leg adapter (sold separately).
- Black medical cross embroidered on the front flap for easy identification
- Built in shears holder
- Thigh rig included
- Pouch Dimensions: 9"x5"x2" in 90 cu in
- Weight: 7.0 oz