Basic Tactical Care Provider Bundle
- Course Contents
NOTICE: For Volume, Government, or Agency pricing and purchasing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-780-469-6106 to get multiple accounts set up.
This course bundle includes the courses necessary for comprehensive basic level trauma care in a tactical environment. It is ideal for the Law Enforcement Office, Soldier, Naval Sailor, Military Aviator, Special Operator, Security Specialist, or anyone who may find themselves in hostile environment. For details on the Bundle content, please explore the description of each course contained herein.
Access to the courses is for 3 years from the course start date.
Course Content Includes:
- Legal Aspects of Tactical Medicine
- Tactical Trauma Care the Basic Care Providers Casualty Approach - Topic Intro | Weapons, Threats and Tactical/Technical Rescue, and Facts (WTF) | Massive Hemorrhage (M) | Airway (A) | Respiration (R) | Situational Awareness, Triage, Ongoing Documentation, Pull/Pass Pertinent Information (STOP) | Cspine, Casualty Packing, Circulation (C) | Head Injury and Hypothermia Management (H) | Eye and Ear Trauma, and Everything Else (E) | Handouts and Guidelines
- Care Under Fire - Defining Care Under Fire, Direct Threat Care, and Hot Zone Care | CUF Principles and Guidelines | 3 Cs of CUF - Combat, Communicate, and Casualty Care | Establishing a Bubble | Mass Casualty Considerations
- Emergency Bleeding Control - Basic Circulation Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathophysiology | Principles of Massive Hemorrhage Management | Direct and Indirect Pressure | Wound Packing | Bandaging | Tourniquet Principals | Tourniquet Placement and Tightening | Tourniquet Duration and Limb Temperature | Tourniquet Documentation | Training with Tourniquets | Types of Tourniquets | Tourniquet Release and Removal
- Tactical Field Care/Field Trauma Care Level 1 Basic Care - Basic Airway Anatomy, Physiology, and Assessment | Manual and Positional Airway | Basic Respiratory Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathophysiology | Artificial Respiration | Blunt Chest Trauma | Chest Seal Application | Anatomical Decompression | Basic Shock Pathology Part 1 | Basic Shock Pathology Part 2