Crye Airframe ATX™ Helmet
Special Order Item: If this product is not in stock, there may be longer than normal wait times for this product. Still, we will do our best to get this product to you in a timely manner.
Crye Precision™ designs and manufactures cutting edge ballistic helmets and accessories that are helping redefine the industry. Their lightweight modular systems offer unique features such as passive ventilation, maxillofacial protection and improved blast performance.
The AirFrame™ ATX is our law enforcement focused ballistic helmet-designed to offer the same advantages of our original (AirFrame™) helmet while meeting IIIA ballistic requirements. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an (Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™) retention system for unmatched stability, comfort and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast (see The Crye Precision™ (Ears™ and Chops™) for more information). All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like (Peltors® and Sordins®). Made in the USA from USA materials.
NOTE: This Item Is Limited To Canadian Sales Only - No International Purchases, No Exceptions
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision™. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner.
If you have any questions please contact our sales department and we will be happy to assist you further.
- Meets IIIA ballistic requirements
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer's nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular (ARC Rail™) system available (O2 compatible)
- Includes 3/4" pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG
- mounts (configuration compatible with (Wilcox®) and (Ops-Core® and 3-hole mounts)
- Sizing Information
- Ballistic Specifications:
- 9mm 124 Gr FML RTP * - 1400 ft/s,±50 ft/s
- .44 Magnum 240 Gr RTP * - 1400 ft/s,±50 ft/s
- * 0° Obliquity, Ambient/Wet, NIJ 106.01 IIIA & HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (1.5 kg)