Crye AVS™ MBAV Plate Pouch Set
Special Order Item: If this product is not in stock, there may be longer than normal wait times for this product. Still, we will do our best to get this product to you in a timely manner.
The AVS™ is a revolutionary system that quickly configures as anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest - and everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front mag panel. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor panels without having to modify your gear load-out. Varying missions? Configure it as a load-bearing vest for recce work and switch right back to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on panels, (StKSS™) LOAD SUPPORTS, and many other accessories - the options are infinite. Made in the USA from US materials
Sold as a set (front and back), AVS™ MBAV Platebags are custom fit for each size and are designed to work with the MBAV ballistic inserts
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision™. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner.
If you have any questions please contact our sales department and we will be happy to assist you further.
- They can be configured with the (AVS™ Harness) or separately withe the AVS™ 2-Band Skeletal™ Cummerbund for a simpler plate carrier configuration
- Front platebags features a VELCRO® brand loop panel that allows the attachment of the (AVS™ detachable front MOLLE) or (Mag pouch Panels)
- Highly configurable to meet mission needs
- Easily customizable catalog of components
- Continually expanding catalog of components
- Custom lightweight hardware
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (2 kg)