AVS™ STANDARD PLATE POUCH SET
Special Order Item: If this product is not in stock, there may be longer than normal wait times for this product. Still, we will do our best to get this product to you in a timely manner.
The AVS™ is a revolutionary system that quickly configures as anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest - and everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front mag panel. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor panels without having to modify your gear load-out. Varying missions? Configure it as a load-bearing vest for recce work and switch right back to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on panels, (StKSS™) LOAD SUPPORTS, and many other accessories - the options are infinite. Made in the USA from US materials
Sold as a set (front and back), AVS™ Standard Platebags are custom fir for each plate size and are designed to work with standard ballistic inserts.
- They Can be configured with the (AVS™ Harness) or separately with the AVS™ 2-Band Skeletal™ Cummerbund for a simpler plate carrier configuration
- Front platebags feature a VELCRO® brand loop panel that allows the attachment of the AVS™ detachable front MOLLE or Mag Pouch Panels
- Highly configurable to meet mission needs
- Easily customizable catalog of components
- Continually expanding catalog of components
- Custom lightweight hardware
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (1 kg)