DMM® Anchor Ring 26 mm - Matte Grey
Anchor rings are beautifully simple components that can be used in the most complicated systems. By creating a "Master Link" universal connection point for connectors or textiles that can withstand forces from 360 degrees, numerous rigging and work situations can be made safer and simpler.
Weighing less than a connector, they can be carried easily on a harness and attached in seconds. Perfect for lifelines, rescue, stretcher management, treecare, etc. Anchor Rings combine beautifully with DMM Revolver locksafe connectors to create a "swinging captive eye" Also, indispensable as components parts of "Working at Height", our anchor rings allow rescue systems to be implemented quickly and safely.
- CE Certified to EN795 (b) :2012 (Transportable temporary anchor devices)
- CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness
- Surface finish facilitates smooth rope operation
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for aborist use
- Individually Marked for traceability
- Strength: 30kN
- Working Load Limit: 6kN
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Size: (26mm internal / 1.02" internal)
- Weight: (39g / 1.37oz.)