Responder Compressed Gauze
Restock is expected in early September. Backordered orders including this item will be shipped upon restock.
Responder Gauze takes care of moderate to severe wounds involving heavy blood loss. Made with high quality cotton for maximum absorption and stability. Responder Gauze is vacuum packed small for easy storage yet expands to cover large wound areas. It is the perfect companion to our compression bandages to stop severe blood loss and save lives. This Gauze can be used to control hemmorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as a backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for minor wound bandaging. Its low dube space requirement and rugged, durable vacuum sealed packaging make it easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
- 6-ply cotton gauze
- Controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed
- Available double or single vacuum bagged
- CE Marked
- Case Contents: 250 units
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- 5 mil poly bag, resists tears and holes
- Sterile, Z folded for easy application
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Packaged: (H 6.3 cm x W 5 cm x D 1.27 cm)
- Opened: (H 10.4 cm x W 4.1 m )
- Weight: (1 oz.)