Splint, CT-7 Leg Traction Splint
DESIGNED FOR ADULTS, PEDIATRICS & BELOW KNEE APPLICATION
The CT-7 has been tested and used in the harshest conditions around the world by an array of first responders and medics. The CT-7 splint has been SIMPLIFIED and IMPROVED. It has a smaller footprint and no longer extends beyond the patient’s foot. All excess straps, lines and velcro have been minimized. The CT-7 is rigid and indestructible with 35% thicker carbon tubes. The traction mechanism is easy, fast and super precise by means of an acme threaded polycarbonate rod system. We are confident that this leg traction splint is the best choice for any medic. Availble in both Civilian version: Orange bag and straps and Military version: Black straps and Bag.
*Cobra buckle is shown in some pictures only available for military use.
- WORKS FOR ADULTS, PEDIATRICS & BELOW KNEE APPLICATION.
- ACME SCREW TRACTION TECHNOLOGY; SUPER PRECISE, STRONG AND ACCURATE.
- ZERO EXTENSION BEYOND PATIENT'S FOOT
- LARGER CARBON TUBING.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN.
- SIMPLIFIED DESIGN, ULTRA EASY TO USE.
- SIZE IN BAG:
- 12 x 4 x 4in. [30 x 10 x 10cm]
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (.45 kg)
- MATERIALS: CARBON TUBING, NYLON & ELASTIC WEBBING
- COLORS: BLACK, ORANGE (STRAPS)
- BAG: BLACK, BLUE, CAMO.
- NSN: 6515-01-706-4198
- No extention beyond the patients foot.
- Simplified layout; no lines, less Velcro, one piece ankle hitch / ischial strap and just 1 or 2 legs straps. [customizable]
- More compact & lighter than the CT-6/any traction splint on the market.
- Increased Diameter of carbon tubing+30%
- Applies to patient in under 30 seconds.
- Easier to repack, uses new Tactical bag with zipper.