Tactical Trauma Care- Advanced Provider Casualty Approach
- Course Contents
NOTICE: For Volume, Government, or Agency pricing and purchasing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-780-469-6106 to get multiple accounts set up.
The Tactical Trauma Care – Advanced Providers Casualty Approach walks the student through an optimized, coherent casualty assessment and treatment algorithm for the medical professional. This course covers an advanced provider level casualty approach in the context of a tactical environment. TTC is a Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) based approach, using the MARCH acronym as an aide to memory, with a deeper dive into the details. This course is the metaphor bread that holds the Tactical Trauma Care sandwich together.
If you are looking for a non-tactical environment casualty approach, please see MET-C0014 Field Trauma Care – Advanced Provider Casualty Approach.
Total time of all videos: 1:21:26
Access to the course is for 3 years from the course start date.
Highly Recommended (critical to understanding content):
- MET-C0002 Legal Aspects of Tactical Medicine
- MET-C1009 Understanding Trauma
- MET-C1010 Care Under Fire
NOTE: There is no requirement to take MET-C0011 Tactical Trauma Care – Basic Provider Casualty Approach as the information is duplicated in this course.
Recommended (may clarify content):
Course Content Includes:
- Introduction to Tactical Field Care (TFC)
- Weapons, Threats and Tactical/Technical Rescue, and Facts (WTF)
- Massive Hemorrhage Advanced (M)
- Airway Advanced(A)
- Respiration Advanced(R)
- Situational Awareness, Triage, Ongoing Documentation, Pull/Pass Pertinent Information (STOP)
- Cspine, Casualty Packing, Circulation Advanced (C)
- Head Injury and Hypothermia Management Advanced (H)
- Eye and Ear Trauma and Everything Else Advanced (E)
- Handouts and Guidelines