Vector Operator Urban Egress
Operations in multistory buildings can pose the risk of a barricaded or obstructed exit. Historically there have been circumstances of ambushes on teams where all avenues of exit from the building are blocked and the building was detonated before the team was able to safely escape. It’s also feasible that escape from high to lower floors could be obstructed by fire, structural collapse, escaping crowds, or any number of other variables. While these occurrences are typically rare, survival can be at stake. The VECTOR Kit was designed to be so small, lightweight, and unobtrusive, that you would not even know you are carrying it. Yet it provides a critical egress capability from an urban elevated position that would otherwise be dangerous or impossible to conduct.
The kit allows rapid anchorage of the rope into wood frame, cinder, plaster, etc. construction. The stock 20m rope should allow egress from up to the fifth floor depending on floor heights and interior depth of the anchor. Longer lengths may be possible for special circumstances. The descent control device will provide a controlled descent with up to a 350 lbs. working load.
- 1 x FIREFLY DEVICE
- 1 x FIREFLY™ 3.6 MM ROPE (20M OR 46M)
- 1 x CTOMS MEAT HOOK
- . 1 x QUICK LINK
- 2 x DMM PHANTOM SCREW GATE
- 1 x ROPE BAG (Coyote Brown)
- 1 x 1” TUBULAR NYLON EDGE PROTECTION SLEEVE
- 1 x CARRIER POUCH W/ 2 x MALICE CLIPS (options):
- GP POUCH [Made in USA], (MultiCam, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, Black)
- Weights & Dimensions:
- DIMENSIONS: 11cm W x 16cm H x 6.5cm = 1287cm3 (70in3) Volume
- Total Paraglider Kit with 20m Rope: 600g (1.35 LBS)
- Firefly Urban Gress Spec Sheet