EyeCap™ is a twist-on eye irrigation shield that allows fast and easy eye irrigation.
Use EyeCap™ for immediate eye irrigation at triage, by EMS or for occupational splash injuries. The EyeCap™ can serve as a bridge to other irrigation methods that take longer to set up and are difficult for most patients to tolerate.
How it Works:
The wide contoured rim of the EyeCap™ seals easily over the orbit. The nozzle creates a gentle, low pressure spray that deflects off the sidewalls and trickles down to create a "pool" of irrigation fluid. Now patients can easily open eyelids as if they were swimming underwater. An overflow port drains run-off and allows continuous flow of high volumes of fluid.
- Don't wait to irrigate
- Fits any standard saline bottle
- Simple to use
- Avoids triggering blinking reflex
- Instantly begin dilution treatment
- Eye remains open for better surface exposure
- High volume continuous dilution
- Comfortable for patient
- Less staff required
- EyeCap™ Adapter Available and SplashCap™ (Sold Separately)
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (0.035 kg)